Make an impact in the lives of young people
Mentoring, at its core, guarantees young people that there is someone who cares about them, assures them they are not alone in dealing with day-to-day challenges, and makes them feel like they matter. Research confirms that quality mentoring relationships have powerful positive effects on young people in a variety of personal, academic, and professional situations. Ultimately, mentoring connects a young person to personal growth and development, and social and economic opportunity. Yet one in three young people will grow up without this critical asset.
Young Adults Who Were At-Risk for Falling Off Track But Had a Mentor Are:
- 55% more likely to enroll in college
- 78% more likely to volunteer regularly
- 90% are interested in becoming a mentor
- 130% more likely to hold leadership positions.
If you want:
1. To assist young people deal with challenges they come across in the world of career or business
2. To help them broaden their networks and practice effective communication
3. To help young people gain greater awareness of opportunities and activities that can broaden their work/businesses